Many small business owners are unaware of Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) as a standalone policy and its vital role in protecting businesses from costly and time-consuming employment claims, compared to a Business Owners Policy (BOP) or a Comprehensive General Liability (CGL) “add-on” coverage.
Consider the following claims examples that can occur to any business:
An Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) for small businesses is the solution for any of the above claims examples. At Garcia Lorenzo & Associates, coverage is provided by Great American Insurance Company, rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best.
Enhanced Coverage includes:
- FLSA defense limit up to $150k
- Increased availability of third party coverage
- Defense outside the limit
- Full prior acts coverage
Loss prevention services are provided at no additional cost to you:
Legal services include:
- Unlimited access to an employment law attorney
- Toll-free Employment Practices Helpline
- Online access to HR forms, sample handbooks, checklists and reference manuals
- Employment Law News Alert E-mails
Give us a call today!